Senior VP - Corporate Sales & Marketing
- Competitive Package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: R1105397
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
A leading financial services institution is seeking an experienced individual to join their Sales and Marketing team (based in Singapore) focusing on delivering corporate trustee services across Asia. Keywords: corporate trustee, structured finance, business development, financial intermediary distribution, relationship management, corporate finance
This business development role is tasked with the distribution of corporate trustee services to financial institutions, fund managers, accredited investors and listed companies across Asia.
This role will be accountable for sales and marketing initiatives and will support the Managing Director (Singapore) by contributing ideas, initiatives and insights aimed at creating new business opportunities for the Singapore business.
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- Previous experience and a working understanding of financial intermediary distribution channels; proven track record in building professional networks and relationships in this particular sector.
- Excellent skills across leadership, teamwork, relationship management, influencing and contract negotiation.
- Ability to effectively develop and maintain industry networks;
- At least 5-7 years senior business development experience.
- Strong understanding of the distribution channels relevant to corporate trustee products & services (specifically across listed trust instruments funds, debt capital markets, structured finance, M&A’s)
- Experience in delivering impactful corporate business development presentations.
This role will suit candidates with a strong relationship building mindset, relevant technical skills and a keen desire to contribute to the continued growth of the business in Asia.
If you have the relevant experience & skills and would like to explore this role further, please send your CV in word format via the Apply link.
Keywords: corporate trustee, structured finance, business development, financial intermediary distribution, relationship management, corporate finance