Senior and Principal Recruitment Consultant
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Managing a complex international network of companies, clients and candidates. Working strategically with clients to offer best in class recruitment solutions and managed services whether straight recruitment or broader services like market mapping or succession planning.
EBC is not your average recruitment consultancy. We strive to look for and work with the best. If you are looking towards learning deeper industry knowledge, ‘micro’ as well as niche specializations, executing and working retained roles, market maps or pipeline solutions as well as becoming a truly executive and international headhunter then this could be the place for you.
After a number of successful years EBC continues to grow. We currently have several opportunities within our budding Financial Services team within Front Office, Wealth, Risk and Compliance, Change and Professional Services across our offices in Singapore, London, Japan and Hong Kong. We also have the chance to launch new desks as well. Day-to-day these roles include:
- Managing a complex international network of companies, clients and candidates.
- Working strategically with clients to offer best in class recruitment solutions and managed services whether straight recruitment or broader services like market mapping or succession planning.
- Building an in-depth knowledge of the industry in order to provide your network with in market insights and insightful expertise.
- Working to deadlines to deliver hard-to-find candidates for niche vacancies
- Being part of lively and enjoyable offices which are also both determined and hardworking environments.
- Operate and advance yourself alongside like-minded colleagues and peers in order to grow your personal and company brand.
We look for driven, motivated and ambitious individuals who really want to make a difference to their clients and candidates. It is also highly important to us that people also have a keen interest in their own personal development and are keen to aspire, grow with the business and learn.
Applicants should have at least 2-4 + yrs experience within recruitment or a similar field and be used to working in a high energy and high performance environments. You need to have a keen interest in the industry and be ready to put in the effort in order to grow and develop to the next stage. Candidates with prior experience from recruitment agencies, in house or RPO teams will all be preferred.
- Central locations
- Highly competitive remuneration package
If you have what it takes and ready to take up the challenge, we will want to hear from you. Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
EA Personnel No R1109268
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
License No 16S8112