INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide. INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
- Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
- Operating over 26 countries,
- 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
- 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager in “Transversal tools – Rules management, Jurisdiction management” to join our team in Singapore.
As senior project manager, you will play an important role in doing PM tasks for few projects by working closely with development team and various transversal teams in the IT division like Credit, Client on boarding, Operations, IT Security, IT Risk, Architect, Application Integration, and Production Support. You will report to Co-Division heads in Singapore and India.
- Very good experience in project management, good experience in managing multiple minor initiatives in parallel
- Experience in Wealth management functional knowledge like Jurisdiction management, banking rules automation, working with technical infra teams for server migrations
- A high understanding of Program management and end to end to Project management processes in detail
- A proven track record of collaborating and delivering in matrix environments by driving consensus and constructively challenging
- Good knowledge of Project task management, time management, cost and budget management, risk management
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focused approach on objectives and can-do-attitude
- Very good organized and experience in prioritizing the project tasks
- Able to independently manage complex projects and support staff
- An excellent communicator with good presentation skills
- Possess ability to manage various interested parties such as stakeholder, subject matter expert, third party vendor, contractor and business user
- Produce weekly RAG reporting
- Good Steering committee presentation skills
- Passionate and ensure project is completed on time , on budget , with quality and meet the requirements as per the specifications
- Ensure all audit issues and project risk are managed to meet resolution deadlines
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices
- Takes accountability in project issues and discuss with concerned team members and manage the issue well
- To motivate, engage and develop each member of the project team
- Professional experience: Minimum 15 years of experience
- Project Management: Minimum 10 years
- Wealth Management: Minimum 5 years
- Education: Master degree