ServiceNow Technical Consultant (ITSM) (1 Year Contract)
The ServiceNow Technical Consultant focuses on the technical deployment of ServiceNow IT workflow solutions that meet clients' business needs. He/she is responsible for requirements gathering, configuration of the tool, application of programming techniques to develop robust solutions, and achieving technical milestones throughout the engagement.
A ServiceNow Technical Consultant is responsible to:
• Lead gathering technical requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g., facilitated workshops, work sessions and interviews)
• Gather technical requirements to support a data conversion effort and execute automated and manual data cleansing procedures
• Understand and develop standards, templates, and procedures to aid in the development of the required work products
• Conduct performance and integration testing, test results analysis, and identify modifications or improvements
• Conduct workshops for roadmap creation, proof of concept, demo of new use cases, requirement gathering workshops and define business impacting use cases on ServiceNow platform
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least 5 years of ITSM/ServiceNow platform configuration experience
• Certified in ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) and/or ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) will be an added advantage
• Good understanding with domains such as ITOM, ITBM, ITAM, Risk, HRSD, CSM etc
• Trained in ITIL Foundation, ITIL Intermediate or ITIL Expert
• Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
• Experience in leading a team of developers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.