Service Delivery Manager
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
A reputable Insurance company has vacancy for a Service Delivery Manager in managing enhancement and deployment of applications.
Summary of Responsibility
- You will be the Service Delivery Manager to help manage a Bancassuarnace Digital Mobile Platform's maintenance and enhancement.
- You will be leveraging technical expertise to deliver the complex solution successfully
- Work closely with our Bancassuarnace partner IT and Business Team(s) and drive success of the future product rollouts and enhancements delivery.
- Manage the activities and people associated with the IT delivery
- Stakeholder Management - to interact professionally with diverse group of key decision-makers, internally and externally
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and acts as a liaison between information services teams and the business partner
- Plan go-live activity and own the overall process and ensure go-live happens successfully for each quarterly release
- Minimum 10 years of solid IT experience with minimum 4 years of management experience. Previous experience as an IT manager in the insurance industry is preferred, specifically experience in Project Delivery in BAU for mission critical applications.
- Recognized qualification in Project Management- PMP, Prince 2 or similar would be an added plus
- Experience in Insurance industry especially Life insurance and exposure to products and operations will be an added advantage
Partner, Vendors Management
- Manage vendor(s) within defined contract parameters
- Support business and supplier/global relationship manager in reviewing the contractual agreements both from new project and on-going basis
Interested applicants please apply with full cv stating current and expected salary, notice period, nationality and if working visa is required.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930