Service Manager, Privilege Banking Centre
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Service Manager, Privilege Banking CentreJob Description:
You will be the first point of contact with our affluent clients and represent the face of UOB Privilege Banking. You are empowered to create a differentiated and memorable service experience to all these valued clients who walk into the privilege banking center. You need to be well conversant in both products and operations processes, have the passion to serve, fulfill the expressed and unexpressed wishes of our clients and build lasting relationships.
You are also responsible to maintain ownership of any issues/complaints and where immediate resolution is not achievable, follow up with the respective areas and keep Client updated till resolution. You will be the Voice of Client and assume ownership for more proactive anticipation of client's needs, providing innovative solutions and creating the 'WOW' Experience.
- A recognised degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of client servicing experience, preferably in Banking & Finance or Service-Oriented industry
- Good working knowledge of Banking products and operations
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills, including maturity, sound judgment, teamwork and sensitivity to deal with confidential business, human resources, client -related issues and cultural differences
- Ability to identify potential client issues, generate proactive solutions and strong follow up skills
- Positive, proactive and responsible
- Team player who possesses drive, initiative and able to work independently under pressure and keen to take up new challenges
- Fresh Grads are welcome to apply