Service Operations Manager
About five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
TenX is by the people, for the people. Dive deep with us!
As a Service Operations Manager
, you will...
Requirements You are good at:
- Define, enhance and communicate the service incident management and business continuity procedures
- Drive service excellence through continuous improvement in monitoring, resolution, reporting and remediation
- Lead the resolution of service outages and ensure completion of post-mortem action points
- Track and monitor open issues with partners and bring them to resolution or completion
- Manage relationships with payment processing partner and service providers
- Track partner service levels; negotiate for better SLAs and implement preventive/detection strategies to help partners deliver
- Work with product and engineering team to define metrics to track and improve service health
We need you to have
- Working with people at different levels and in both structured and unstructured environments
- Motivating and keeping people and partners accountable
- Molding efficient and necessary procedures out of unstructured or ad-hoc practices
- Conscientious about service quality and customer experience
We would love for you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in network or service operations role, or related area
- Interest in cryptocurrencies
- Knowledge or experience with card payment systems or industry, or cryptocurrencies
- Experience in growth-stage startups
Benefits You can expect:
- Working knowledge of SQL or programming
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat by our snack bar.
- Space: Super rad environment, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, social and work events. Did I mention well-stocked snack bar?
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A new MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S