- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
An exciting opportunity for two Settlements Analyst to join our global financial services organisation. These positions are based in Singapore.
- Join a leading global company in the Financial Services Industry.
- Permanent full-time position.
- Join a growing close-knit team based in Singapore.
AxiCorp is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our major brands are AxiTrader, AxiPrime, AxiSelect and AxiForex. Our business has evolved into a world-class, multi-faceted brokerage with offices in eight regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, AxiCorp seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
You will be expected to:
Represent the Global Client Experience team to establish a client-focus model that differentiates AxiCorp from the rest of the competition.
Execute the organisation’s strategy with the goals of (1) producing an effortless funding/withdrawal journey, (2) maximising client value, and (3) managing a sensible AML/CFT framework.
Collaborate with multiple teams (CS, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Onboarding, Operations) to identify and develop key customer insights that contribute to operational efficiency and innovation.
You will be trusted to:
- Work alongside a global team that provides near 24/5 back office support to the front office staff in the trading, wealth and payments businesses.
- Perform daily cash, trade and FX reconciliations with several payment service providers and financial institutions.
- Take active ownership of every incoming and outgoing transaction.
- Identify and investigate suspicious, unusual and/or unreconciled activities.
- Safeguard client privacy and ensure all SOPs are compliant to relevant laws and regulations.
- Record and verify financial transactions in compliance with AML/CFT regulations while fulfilling escalation/reporting obligations.
- Prioritize the demands of internal stakeholders and AxiCorp’s diverse client base in a friendly demeanour.
- Proactively participate in assigned projects that promote client value, operational efficiency and innovation.
- Meet and exceed KPIs set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
To be successful, you will have:
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in settlements or equivalent.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a sense of urgency.
- Experience or a fair understanding of fund accounting, reconciliation and FX liquidity management.
Benefit and Culture
- We offer a competitive salary package.
- We have a diverse and inclusive global workforce.
- We offer a generous Employee Referral Program.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply' button.
We encourage you to submit your application today. We will be actively shortlisting applications as they are received.