Site Reliability Engineer
Our client is looking to engage a Senior SRE to automate infrastructure provisioning at a regional level (Asia) and work with other engineering groups on cross discipline architectures, providing highly automated infrastructure systems. The Position:
- The engineer will be responsible for a minimal-touch, code-driven environment from infrastructure standup to monitoring, networking, platform and network security, predictive analysis and containerization
- Partner with various infrastructure teams within the organization to see which processes and procedures will benefit from automation.
- Develop best practices and influence the team towards infrastructure as code.
- 5+ years of backend development (Java, Go, C#, .Net)
- Production experience with Terraform or equivalent infrastructure orchestration tools & Cloud Providers (Azure, AWS, GCP, Alibaba, etc)
- 3+ years of production experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Rundeck, Bamboo), Linux (RHEL and variants)
- Ability to design/architect systems on a large scale using simple and efficient patterns
- Ability to code/script without guidance on any of these (Python, Perl, Ruby, Go, Shell)
- Substantial understanding of container technologies and the tools/challenges around it