Site Reliability Engineer - Singapore
Your Team responsibilities :
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of release, monitoring design and implementation, operational architecture and ultimately responsible for the availability and performance of an Azure hosted SaaS platform. You will partner with development, QA and business teams as part of the Agile Release Train ensuring sustained value delivery with high availability and performance. You will be hands-on, you will participate in the overall design, implementation and operation of a next-gen CI/CD pipeline, you will be a proactive owner of the holistic solution and end user experience. This team will be directly client facing, and work on our client site regularly, partnering with our clients technology teams to deliver and maintain a highly secure, available and performant platform. What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect ...
About MSCI and our teams:
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Your key responsibilities:
Responsible for all aspects of release, monitoring design and implementation, operational architecture and ultimately responsible for the availability and performance of an Azure hosted SaaS platform.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel:
- Singapore national required due to security clearance requirements
- Degree in IT or related fields, from a recognized institution or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies technology (AWS/Azure/GCP) and current computing trends
- Expertise with relational databases, preferably SQL
- Experience in shell scripting (Windows/Linux)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills How we'll support you
Coaching and support from experts in your team
Goal based objectives and development plans
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCI PRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.