Social Media Manager (1-year contract)
We are looking for someone with strong interest in running and measuring success of social media initiatives. You will be responsible for helping maintain and operationalise policies related to social and digital media. You will work with agencies, vendors and platforms to develop and improve on best practices to communicate more effectively. You must be an innovative and imaginative individual, comfortable working with some degree of ambiguity and the constant learning and re-learning required of operating in the social media space.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing of social listening tool for brand reputation management
- Content development and management
- Planning and scheduling of OCBC's content calendar across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, etc
- Liaising with agencies to optimise paid media campaigns Updating and maintenance of OCBC's website and intranet
- Diploma in Communications or Business (or equivalent)
- Social media savvy user, in terms of how various social platforms work, knowledge about analytics, performance marketing, etc.
- Ability to filter out "noise", and use data insights to make logical recommendations around content design, boosting
- An inherently-curious self-starter who takes the initiative, collaborative team player, good communication skills
- Work experience in social/digital agency, content production (copywriting, photography, graphic design, videography) will be a bonus