Software Architect (Wealth Management focus) - International FinTech Company
- Competitive Base + 15% on target Bonus + 20 days AL SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Company: My client is a well-established international Fintech company (not a startup) with a track record developing cross-platform financial applications for top-tier financial institutions globally. They are not an outsourcer or staff augmentation firm, but a solution provider enabling automation and AI-driven intelligence using their proprietary technology.
• As a Software Architect, you would be the technology subject matter expert collaborating with internal R&D, Development teams, and Client Delivery teams to provide enterprise grade cross-platform solutions to clients
•This is a regional client-facing role where you would collaborate closely with customers in Asia to identify needs and tailor technical solutions for them
• You'd play the role of the big picture thinker who can paint the vision for the project teams on how the financial applications will integrate with the client's legacy architecture, why use one web technology over another, etc.
• While this is not a coding role, you are a strong technical problem solver drawing from your development experience with a variety of software development technologies to design/customize the best solutions for each client
• 8+ years of coding-heavy software development experience, having worked with a variety of front to back end technologies for web and mobile
• Architecting experience is not required, just a passion for solution design and a broad knowledge of the newest technologies used in banks
• Domain knowledge in banking, wealth management, and/or insurance is required
• Although client-facing experience is not a must, you need to have excellent communication skills with ability to influence senior stakeholders
• Fluency in English required