Creative and responsive developer, with excellent skills, knowledge and deep experience in in USB domain, including host and device drivers implementation and Microsoft WDM and KMDF frameworks
- Perform USB2.0 and USB3.0, USB PD device driver development, test, optimisation and maintenance
- Undertake WHQL testing and certification of drivers and device frameworks
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and prepare corresponding documentation
- Undertake porting and maintenance of existing drivers to new frameworks and OSes
- Resolve defects reported by internal and external customers
- Diploma/ Degree/Master in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experiences
- 5-10 years or above experience in the area of USB device drivers development
- Working experience from specification to delivery of certified products
- In-depth understanding of WDM and KMDF frameworks, multi-threading and DLLs
- Thorough knowledge of USB2.0 and USB3.0 protocols and USBCV
- Thorough understanding of USB Device Classes (HID, MSC, CDC, UVC, UAC, , DFU, Custom) is required. D2XX and D3XX knowledge is a definite plus.
- Knowledeable in WinUSB and libusb (Windows or Linux)
For interested applicant, kindly send your resume in Word/PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include the following in your resume.
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Reason for leaving
Thank you for your application and we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers with the services provided by us.