Software development by using Ruby
- Develop high-quality web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Ensure that the Indorse platform is built with the best solutions for scalability, availability, and security
- Provide input into selecting the right technologies for the job on hand
- Work within a dynamic agile development
- At least diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of Ruby on Rails development
- Knowledge of web stack technologies such as jQuery, HTML/CSS and MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Unit testing: Test Unit
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1877348
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.