About five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
TenX is by the people, for the people. Dive deep with us!
We are looking for a software engineer unafraid of working with new technologies, with the track record to prove it. Past experience and the right tech-stack is important, but it is more essential that you are motivated, self-driven, and willing to grow and learn. We value contributions to open source software projects, experience building startup MVPs, giving talks, and organizing communities. TenX engineers are experts in their fields and leaders among their peers; we expect you to have these qualities too.
Join us to build the future of payments in Rust! Requirements You should have:
- Professional proficiency with both object-oriented and functional programming paradigms, and professional proficiency with at least one language in each category, or
- Professional proficiency with Rust, or
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining microservices or serverless architectures (i.e. AWS Lambda) in the cloud
- Experience using Docker to create reproducible build and deployment pipelines
- Expertise with Linux
- You know what "immutable" and "idempotent" mean. You can explain how and why these traits are important, citing specific examples from your professional experience.
We're open to engineers at varying levels of seniority, and will offer a position to match. Benefits You can expect:
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat by our snack bar.
- Space: Super rad environment, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, social and work events. Did I mention well-stocked snack bar?
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A new MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S