Xfers believes in financial inclusion. We abstract away regulatory and compliance responsibilities, making it easy for Fintech and digital businesses to accept payments, store and disburse funds.
In Singapore, we are a Widely Accepted Stored Value Facility alongside only 4 other companies, namely Capitaland, Ezlink, Cashcard, and NETS.
In Indonesia, we are a registered payments gateway licensee. We work closely with regulators to ensure that our services are compliant.
As a Software Engineer at Xfers, you will be responsible for working on our suite of financial integrations tools and core Xfers banking systems.
Who are we looking out for
- You manage complexity well, able to break down complex solutions into clear, understandable chunks
- You are an emergent leader. You step up to leadership but also step back and support when others have a better direction
- You are humble and egoless about your work. You seek help often, share credit and are great at receiving and delivering feedback
- You are always learning, questioning the status-quo, gathering knowledge and looking to improve
- You are responsible. Other team members can fully trust that you can execute on your tasks
- You are a great communicator and work exceptionally well with others
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience (preferred)
- At least 1 - 2 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is preferred.
- Writing automated test suites