Writing the future. Together. Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow. Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
As a member of the Product Development Core team, you will be working with dedicated engineers and business analysts keeping the very foundation of the Avaloq Banking System in good condition and future-ready.
Being part of Avaloq’s SaaS cluster means you will have a first-hand experience shaping the banking of tomorrow as the industry moves into the new era of digital transformation.
You will play a major role in developing, implementing and integrating new components for cutting-edge banking solutions.
- Initiative to improve and streamline the interfaces relevant to BPO processes and services
- Deep understanding of Avaloq Messaging Interface, Report Writer, and standard adaptors (e.g. FIXBridge, MQBridge, OMGEOBridge, VDF, SWIFT)
- Familiarity with core banking systems and related business processes are needed to manage and implement upgrades and new-feature development
- Coordinate with counterparts in other teams to ensure end to end processes work
- Perform root cause analysis, impact analysis, troubleshooting, and identify work-arounds
- Identify and implement thorough regression testing
- On-call support for end of period processing
What you need
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role with the Avaloq Banking System
- Profound understanding of Avaloq key parameterization concepts
- PL/SQL and UNIX scripting
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Culturally aware and experienced in working in Singapore / Asia
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience in Oracle Data Integrator or other ETL tools
- Experience in Output Management, Object and Access Security, End of Period Administration, or Assentis DocFamily
- Experience in containerization, microservices, and REST APIs