Software Engineer - Front-End
Xfers believes in financial inclusion. We abstract away regulatory and compliance responsibilities, making it easy for Fintech and digital businesses to accept payments, store and disburse funds.
In Singapore, we are a Widely Accepted Stored Value Facility alongside only 4 other companies, namely Capitaland, Ezlink, Cashcard, and NETS.
In Indonesia, we are a registered payments gateway licensee. We work closely with regulators to ensure that our services are compliant.
Who you are
- You are self-driven to learn and grow as an individual and engineer
- You always take full ownerships of the things you undertake, including your own development
- You manage complexity well, able to break down complex solutions into clear, understandable chunks
- You understand the importance of communication, and you always seeks to establish understanding among the team members
- You are open and question status quo in a constructive manner, so that things can improve
- You are responsible. Other team members can fully trust that you can execute on your tasks
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience (preferred).
- At least 2 years of experience working with React, Webpack, and other related frontend stacks. TypeScript, Cypress would be nice-to-have.
- Experience in writing automated front-end end-to-end test.
- Experience in collaborating with other technical people, be it back-end, data or devops folks.
- Experience owning, shipping, and iterating on web products
- Experience building user-facing products.
- [Nice-to-have] Experience in building large-scale and full-fledged application with proper monitoring, and analytics system.
- [Nice-to-have] Experience in building backend services and databases (relational or NoSQL).