Software Engineer - Wealth Management
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Nov 17
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable systems? We're looking for someone like to help us:
- drive the delivery global components and solutions, design and integrate them in various stages of software development life cycle
- work closely with offshore development team in building software components, and review the quality of their deliverables
- investigate and resolve production issues with RTB (run the bank) and global teams to maintain a stable production environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in APAC WM Total Wealth Advice team based in Hong Kong; working with local and offshore developers to deliver IT solutions. The team is part of the global Total Wealth Advice team in Switzerland.
Your experience and skills
- minimum of 8+ years of experience in Java technology & database systems
- experience in the financial service industry in a similar role
- strong communication skills and be able to coordinate technical discussion and activities with global and offshore teams
– A team player with positive attitude to build trusted working relationship with global and offshore teams
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.