Looking for a Backend Software Engineer to support our growing regional engineering team that is based in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
- Extensive experience with Go
- Design Driven Development
- Hexagonal Architecture
- S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Event-driven architecture
- Deep knowledge of PHP, wide experience with the Symfony2 framework is a big plus
- Knowledge or experience in Microservice architecture, Redis, Elasticsearch, SQL and key-value storage, AMQP. Kubernetes/Docker.PHP/Golang
- Extensive experience in general purpose programming language
- Experience working with distributed and parallel systems and web applications
- Practical experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Algorithms and automated tests (unit, integration and functional)
- Good knowledge of relational databases (You should be aware of normal forms, ACID, isolation levels, index anatomy)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software
- Take part in architectural decision making
- Understanding development lifecycle and collaborate with cross-functional and international agile teams
- Experience with one or more of the following is an advantage but not a must-have: GitHub, AWS, ElasticSearch, Redis, MySQL
- Overall 6 years of experience with at least 4 years in Go & PHP is a MUST
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education or practical experience.
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.