Software Engineer (C#/.Net) - Network Integration Consultancy
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Personnel Singapore , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
The client is looking to hire software engineer with proficiency in .Net and C#
Our client provides network development and integrates systems for its parent company. It services includes high quality advice and technical support throughout all network and system infrastructures. They support the business seamlessly and globally within the organical link among their internal group. They are well established in Singapore market since early 2000's. They are looking to expand their IT team and is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer role.
- Perform project development and ensure the project is implemented and delivered within timeframe and scope
- Conduct user requirements gathering, reviewing of solution requirements as well as creation of design documentation and applications integrations
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, support and upgrades
To qualify, you have:
- Degree/diploma in IT or related discipline
- At least 1 year of working experience in object oriented programming with .NET and C#
- Perform SharePoint Administrations, SharePoint portal design and development
The client offers an opportunity to work with a corporate group who lead the information innovation by continuous revolution. You will directly be working with the General Manager of the Singapore office and is a high visibility role. They offer immense learning and development opportunities with a chance to learn new technologies.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sonia Sahni on +65 6416 9943.