Strong technical knowledge in Java/J2EE programming
- Setting up, developing, maintaining and deploying JAVA applications.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Involve in complete Software Development Life Cycle in development of applications or systems software
- Provide technical solutions and recommendations for best practices and guidelines
- Provide support and improvements for projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or a combination of related experience and education
- Strong technical knowledge in Java/J2EE programming.
- 1 year of development experience for Java/J2EE projects.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and systems
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume to;
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration ID: R1770654
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclosed your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us