Software Engineer (Python) - Singapore
Perfect opportunity for a pragmatic problem-solver to join one of the world's leading quant funds in their Singapore office, where you will tackle head-on the region's unique business challenges. Well-versed in Python, you will be part of the team using a sophisticated technology stack to collate a centralized source of research and reference data accessed by the consumers within the firm.
Working with colleagues across all areas of the business, this role offers the opportunity to understand how the company operates on a fundamental level. You will be involved in making a substantial contribution to the evolving codebase and investigating a variety of datasets to provide a scalable, validated representation of reference data.
This is a great place to work, where the entrepreneurial culture of a start-up is coupled with the security of a more established company. Technology is valued and recognised as critical to continued success, and hard work is well-rewarded. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments, is adept at skilled communication, and is an expert at designing streamlined solutions that end users love.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote*** Requirements
- Minimum 2+ years' demonstrable Python programming experience
- Solid hands-on experience of a Linux environment
- Strong unit-testing / test-driven coding skills
- Skilled at independently driving projects to completion while working in a team
- Bonus points for data analytics tools, such as Pandas
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner (when office-based)
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin