Software Engineer in Test (SET)
About five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
TenX is by the people, for the people. Dive deep with us! You are good at:
Requirements We need you to have:
- Creating test framework designs for mobile applications
- Developing test plans and recommended approaches to different test scenarios.
- Developing and sharing best practices with our engineering teams to improve automation and efficiency.
- Consult directly with our engineers to help ensure the highest standards of quality and testing at all stages of the development life cycle.
We would love for you to have:
- Experience in testing or development using multiple languages
- Experience in developing test cases
- Experience in developing load, performance, and stress tests using JMeter, Apache Bench or similar tools is preferred
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Willingness to rapidly adopt new technologies
- Experience interacting directly with APIs and web services
- The ability to work independently or as a member of an Agile team to achieve results
- Experience with software test automation and test harnesses
- Experience in mobile application testing
Benefits You can expect:
- Familiarity with developing tests using executable specification frameworks such as xBehave, Cucumber, SpecFlow, or similar is a plus
- Knowledge in testing Micro Service architecture
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD/ATDD)
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat by our snack bar.
- Space: Super rad environment, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, social and work events. Did I mention well-stocked snack bar?
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A new MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S