Suitable for mid-level Java Engineers with experience working in competitive, high-end technology environments. Based on the complexity of financial and physical trading solutions you will be challenged on a daily basis in this role. Working with global stakeholders you will work towards the goal of improving rankings for this firm in the global commodites trading world.
- 3-5 years programming expertise with Java
- Familiarity with Python, a plus
- Expertise on Linux
- Understanding of front office environments and nuances associated with financial and physical trading
- Understanding of large data sets and algorithms including demonstrated knowledge of connectivity and latency sensitive environments highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary degree in a related computer science discipline is advantageous
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe (R1222138) at email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or generally have a refreshing career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
EA License : 17S8969 | Company Registration : 201727700C | EA Registration : R1222138