Must have Postman and API Testing
- Develop, document and maintain functional and non-functional test cases
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases to locate bugs and regressions and ensure product quality is of a high standard
- Perform API interface testing and API automation testing
- Reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Have a good understanding of various test approaches and techniques including automated and exploratory testing in a web and mobile-based environment.
- Knowledge in REST API Testing and automation and exposure to tools like SOAP UI, Postman or Swagger
- Demonstrated experience in testing REST APIs using Postman or a similar tool. Strong experience with API testing (REST API)
- Selenium or other automated system testing tools
- Experience of writing high-level test plans or QA strategy documents
- An Understanding of what the QA function looks like when looking at Micro-services, Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
- Good knowledge on Agile methodologies and experience working in scrum teams.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No.: 13C6305
Reg No: R1770654
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.