- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 19 Oct 18
I am currently working with a client who is looking for an ambitious individual to join their team.
Looking for: Tester Engineer with mobile testing exposure
- Actively acquire information from stakeholders rather than relying entirely on written requirements for both the Web UI and Mobile Apps if they are missing from existing pool of manual test cases in preparation for automation.
- Collaborate within the QA team working closely with the development team, product management team and other stakeholders.
- Participate in activities such as developing automation frameworks from scratch.
- To design, create and execute automated test (Web UI and Mobile Apps), track defects and report results which will be part of each sprint.
- Ensure continuous integration for testing code and implement continuous testing.
- Respond to change quickly including changing, adding or improving test cases as well as shifting timelines.
- Bachelor in computer science, Information Technology or related field
- At least 5 years' experience in UI test automation tools (Selenium Web driver, Appium, Katalon Studios, Protractor JS or similar),
- Experience in API testing (Using Junit, Postman or similar),
- Experience in CLT (Spirent Blitz, Blazemeter or similar),
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous testing (Bamboo or similar),
- Familiar with waterfall and agile methodology,
- Ability to multi task between multiple projects,
- Energetic, Proactive, Autonomous, Collaborative mindset
- Good communication skills and able to work independently
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R11874545
Registration Name: Jessica Chuah