Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You will be joining our Solution Management team in Avaloq APAC Services organization. Avaloq APAC Services Organization is responsible for new client implementation as well as new projects for existing clients for their Avaloq related initiatives. The solution management team is composed of several senior and highly experienced domain architects helping our customers to implement and enhance Avaloq core, digital and surrounding ecosystems.
We are looking for people who are driven and ambitious, who can lead from the front and deliver on objectives. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the ongoing success of Avaloq APAC.
- Design the overall architecture (obj. mdl, processes, UC & tech. landscape) of banking platforms to meet the clients' business needs, considering technical and economic feasibility, business strategies, architectural guidelines and other constraints
- Deliver Target Operating Model or Pre-Study workshops to prospect cases to ensure implementation and application feasibility & project effort sizing, drive standards and minimize unnecessary deviations
- Lead and drive solution validation or analysis & design workshops across different streams to ensure consistent and complete requirement & solution coverage
- Act as subject matter expert at specific areas and able to go deep into requirement / solution gaps with support from product architects
- Lead and drive implementation project at Build / Test / Go-Live stages, able to organize project streams to deliver the end-to-end project as required
- Ensure conformity of technical architecture with Avaloq core concepts, blueprints and best practices
- Define, enforce and further develop best practices, blue prints, coding conventions
What you need
- More than 10 years' relevant working experience as Avaloq Banking Suite subject matter experts in more than 2 typical Avaloq streams e.g. Investment Related Transaction, Cash Related Transaction, Finance, Cost & Fee and etc.
- Has implementation experience with Avaloq Banking Suite, ACP functional and parameterization knowledge/experience is mandatory
- Strong project management, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Has leadership concepts
You will get extra points for the following
- IT Architecture and Application Integration experience
- Strong strategy development skills
- Has broad knowledge in Banking and Software
- Oracle (PL/SQL) and Web Technologies skills
- Willingness to travel is a big plus
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.