Experienced in designing and delivering complex web-based applications using JEE servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss or Tomcat will be an advantage.
- Determine and confirm client business expectations and needs.
- Understand the requirements of the solution and take technical responsibility for the final product.
- Design Technology and Application architecture.
- Convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed.
- Work with Project Manager and customers to manage/negotiate resources, scope and schedule.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with Module Leaders to ensure all modules within the system are progressing as planned, and modules can be integrated smoothly.
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Min 2 years of experience in a professional developer and/or architect role
- Good understanding of overall solutioning framework.
- Experienced in designing and delivering complex web-based applications using JEE servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss or Tomcat will be an advantage.
- Java programming experience is a MUST. (Core Java, J2EE, etc.)
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume to;
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration ID: R1987730
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclosed your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us