Solution Architect, Wealth Management Technology - Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Oct 18
A top class global wealth management company is looking for a Solution Architect as part of their exciting growth in Asia. This is a perfect opportunity for you to have a direct impact on their wealth management strategy and liaise directly with senior management stakeholders. You will play a major part in a complex business and technology transformations and work closely with different business stakeholders and play a leadership role in a multitude of interesting projects. In return, you will enjoy being a contributor to the growth of the company and an attractive remuneration of up to 150,000 per annum.
The main responsibilities include:
- Lead and design the front-to-end solution which align to the company IT landscape
- Solution modeling to address the needs of Wealth Management domains’ users
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with both business and functional communities
The main requirements include:
- Relevant solid experiences as architect/ technical lead in wealth management solution delivery
- Experience in process and development methodologies (Agile, SDLC)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication to address the needs of internal and external stakeholders effectively.
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Willy Teo Tiong Sin Reg No: 16S8057) or call 6511 0953 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.