Solutioning Principal, Open Account Trade (OAT) - Global Transaction Services (GTS)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.To be part of the Open Account Trade (OAT) Solutioning team within the GTS Treasury, Working Capital Advisory and Solutioning that provides strong advisory and structuring support to Institutional Banking Group (IBG) RMs/clients in the IBG 1&2 segment to implement complex, cross-border and bespoke OAT solutions and contribute to the overall OAT Solutioning performance.
- To entrench and deepen DBS’ structuring capabilities and customer franchise in the OAT space;
- To provide structuring and solutioning advisory, leadership and guidance for both domestic and cross-border deals of a complex and bespoke nature;
- To ensure successful implementation and commercialization of OAT mandates seamlessly.
- To lead an end-to-end approach to origination, execution and replication of complex, cross-border and customized OAT solutions for large corporates in the IBG 1&2 space;
- To drive implementation of mandated OAT Solutions by overseeing the end-to-end deal workflow and process including engaging with various internal (BU, credit, legal, operations, regional counterparts etc.) and external stakeholders (client, brokers, credit insurance etc.) to achieve successful deal conversion and outcomes;
- To review/negotiate legal and credit insurance documents, including review of legal opinions;
- To ensure alignment of the OAT deal structuresto the OAT product guidelines and processes and the Bank’s regulatory, compliance and operational risk policies;
- To possess in-depth knowledge of product structure offerings and risk considerations, system capabilities and industry norms/nuances;
- To establish and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in respective sectors and core markets to facilitate leading of multi-functional and multi-location deal teams;
- To deepen wallet share with existing OAT mandates to secure new locations, new spokes/debtors additions;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.