Solutions Manager, Portfolio Solutions
Portfolio Solutions sits within the Product, Solutions, Marketing and Quant Division. Portfolio Solutions is the engine room for the design and delivery of solutions to the firm's clients. Portfolio Solutions lead on solutions engagement with clients and prospects bringing deep investment knowledge, derivative, insurance, actuarial & investment strategy insight to these relationships. Portfolio Solutions further works with clients to convert this client engagement into outcome focused portfolios implemented to each client's specific requirements. Who we're looking
We're looking for a Solutions Manager to join our Portfolio Solutions team and work directly under the Head of Asia Portfolio Solutions who is based in Singapore. You will have a crucial role in establishing and developing the Portfolio Solutions business in the region. What you'll do
What you'll need
- Together with the Head of Asia Portfolio Solutions and Distribution, identify new business opportunities and then sell Schroders' capabilities to potential clients
- To maintain and produce marketing collateral that is then used by the team and Distribution when marketing Schroders' capabilities
- To work in collaboration with the wider Portfolio Solutions team in the development of new products and solutions for both institutional and intermediated markets
- Ensure timeline delivery of periodic reporting to clients and respond to day to day queries on existing mandates
- Assist in maintaining, developing and improving the existing infrastructure to enhance the control environment
- Ensure the control environment surrounding solution delivery is robust
- At least 3 years of experience at an asset management organisation, investment consultancy, investment bank or in a similar strategic role in the corporate sector
- A keen interest and knowledge of Asian intermediary, insurance and retirement markets
- An ability to show initiative, value teamwork, effectively prioritise tasks and juggle competing business requirements
- Enjoys working on excel and PowerPoint
- Enjoys analytical work and dealing with numbers
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A keen interest in Sustainable investing and ESG
- Strong written skills and the ability to contribute to complex solution based written proposals and RFPs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
- Ability to write or willingness to learn VBA code at level required to automate simple tasks
- Knowledge of fund structures, dealing and settlement practicalities.
- Knowledge of legal and investment guideline elements of client agreements and investment management agreements.