Specialist, Business Solution
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Gather and understand business requirements
- Perform end-to-end impact analysis and propose solutions that meet business objectives and SLAs
- Document and present solution designs and architecture
- Prepare detailed functional specifications document
- Provide guidance to the development team from a requirement perspective
- Be the first point of contact throughout the testing phases
- Ensure comprehensive SIT and provide SIT signoff
- Continuous stakeholders' engagement to keep abreast of latest business needs
- Ensure that project documentation and bank processes are strictly adhered to
- Provide regular and timely updates to project manager
- Any other responsibilities that may arise
- Preferably Bachelor's degree or equivalent education;
- Knowledge of SQL
- At least 5 years experience in similar banking projects implementation
- Willingness to take ownership and drive projects
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and system solutions design
- Prior experience with large data sets and performance optimisation
- Knowledge of Liquidity Risk and Balance Sheet Management would be a definite advantage
- Knowledge of Moody's suite of liquidity and balance sheet management solutions will be viewed favourably
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills across various levels in the organisation
- Attention to detail and able to work within tight timeframes and manage multiple deliverables
- Good presentation skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .