Specialist Infrastructure Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Responsible for Active Directory (AD) domains and end-to-end authentication services enterprise wide for desktops and mobility tools.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of Active Directory (AD) domains and end-to-end authentications services, AD Federated Services, AADC, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, Windows security and related technology.
The role includes ability to recommend nextgen technologies in this area. Familiarity with use of Agile methodology for implementations of key initiatives is required.
- Develop policies, processes and procedures.
- Design, implement and technical support for (AD) domains and end-to-end authentication services, ADFS, AADC and Azure AD.
- Manage Group policy objects (GPOs), design and test with Desktop and Security teams on desktop security, standardisation of GPOs across the enterprise.
- Strategies and develop user authentications design and roadmaps.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configurations and root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to engineer, and resolve issues
- Identify solutions to utilize the application and technologies for project that are impacted by performance and business issues
- Experimentation and recommendation of the new technologies
- Create and execute communication plans for end users
The ideal candidate will be well organized, process focused, and self-driven as this is a fast-paced and highly technical environment. Someone wanting to learn and grow with an organization will thrive in this role. The role requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 7 years of Microsoft Infrastructure deployment and support experience
- Active directory administration and upgrade experience
- SME for mail messaging
- Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD and directory synchronizations.
- Exchange email or O365 services
- Technical knowledge on Windows server 2012/2016, VMs and DNS
- Experience with conducting research into emerging technologies and applying research to business; skilled in comprehensive testing of new technologies to ensure problem free deployment to users.
- Strength in PowerShell scripting / automation
- Excellent analytical, management and planning skills
- Knowledge of program and project management methodologies and tools; track record of success in managing IT projects; effective problem-solving abilities; motivated to develop creative solutions to common processes or problems
- Certified Microsoft Technology specialist
- Able to work independently and as a team
- English speaking and good communication skills.
- Providing systems support and implementation, include regional support.
- Experience in working in banking environment
Possess the verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering (or similar) OR combination of relevant professional experience and education. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.