Specialist, Policy Management - PMO (Senior Associate / Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Specialist, Policy Management!
The Product Policies and Regulatory Management (PPRM) team encompasses a few verticals which support the Product Management Group (PMG) in various capacities including Policy Management. The policy management team creates and maintains policies and their associated governance meetings which are pivotal to the Bank. Some policies include (i) Sales Policy (ii) Best Execution (iii) Suitability Policy and (iv) Product Risk Rating (PRR) Policy. These policies are crucial for the running of the entire private banking franchise.
We are hiring for a permanent position of Policy Owner for the Best Execution and PRR Policy. The incumbent will own the policies and support activities to ensure the policies remains relevant and aligned to regulatory expectations. Additional enhancements and design of monitoring approaches will also be expected.
- Alignment of Policies against regulations
- Assess holistic coverage of policy against various regulations
- Define procedures required to ensure that policy can be operationalised
- Ensure coverage across various procedures to comply with policy
- Consider the level of control and monitoring expected to ensure compliance with policy
- Rollout Policy details
- Concentrated focus on gathering feedback for change, prioritisation of items, working through all details to make final proposal
- Engage all relevant stakeholders and user councils to assure adoption
- Manage stakeholder feedback and coordinate ad-hoc items as necessary
- BAU policy management:
- Organise Working Group and Committee meetings on regular basis
- Prepare agenda and presentations for discussion and alignment
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Monitor and track action items to completion
- Facilitate completion of necessary documents for tabling for policy decisions
- Manage relevant intranet page and central database for all policy documentations
- Change Management
- Direct change management in policy handling, where relevant, including solution design for strategic and interim intent
- Drive cross border changes impacting PMG which includes:
- Understanding requirements for the various jurisdictions impacting PMG
- Liaising with PMG stakeholders and bank-wide stakeholders for impact assessment and operationalization
- Attend working group meetings
- Bachelors/Master's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 6-8 years' experience in private banking industry, preferably with a focus on products, risk management, regulatory compliance topics
- Project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- You are a driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- You are future oriented and have the passion of introducing changes to the organization.
- You possess strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind set.
- You are tech-savvy, minimally good PowerPoint, Excel, word processing skills
- You are well organized and can work independently.