Sr. SW Test Engineer
The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design and develop Test designs and Test cases for the Issuer processing Quality Assurance Organization. Perform Functional and Automation testing for Debit Processing Services applications. Should have detailed analytical skills and good understanding of the test methodologies and be able to interface directly and take decisions with staff members of Quality Assurance, Product Management, Project Management, and Development. Qualifications * Qualification/Skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology related field.
* 5 or more years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience.
* Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
* 3 plus years of strong technical experience with web applications and web services
* Experience in Browser testing, Usability testing and Accessibility testing
* Ability to write and execute SQL queries to validate data
* Experience with tools like clear quest, ALM, AGM, Share point, Wiki
* Knowledge and/or experience with Tandem a plus
* Must have experience with Automation tools like QTP , Selenium RC/Web driver
* Working knowledge of Java Java/Script
* Basic knowledge of automation concepts * Responsibilities:
* Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software
* Design, create, execute and report on functional tests against multiple applications
* Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
* Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
* Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
* Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
* Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
* Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
* Identify and document software defects in a clear manner and retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
* Identify and troubleshoot system issues working with development as required.
* Design, document and track test cases in Quality Center.
* Produce metrics for projects as required by Project Management and/ or QA Management.
* Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies.
* Cultivate, support, and promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, and teamwork.
* Work with business representatives, IT Management, IT development, support teams and vendors to ensure on time, on budget, and quality delivery of testing deliverables.
* Coordinate and collaborate with a globally distributed team