- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 15 Dec 18
Our client is a business strateist and technology consultants expertised in Data Analytics,
cloud technology and mobile app development. Also has a strong Migration and support background
Storage Area Network (SAN)/Storage Implementation
- More than 3 yrs. related experience (or equivalent ed/exp).
- Manage and participate in large implementation, migration project and complex bids
- related to Storage and overall Data Center
- Ability to define long term Storage Strategy
- Ability to assess the current storage environment and be able to provide appropriate
- technical solutions to address business challenges related storage optimization
- Ability to define the storage migration strategy and approach for data migration
- requirement for DC migration and DC consolidation projects.
- Maintaining SAN configuration.
- Maintain SAN documentation including cabling, routes, zoning and configuration.
- Monitors and reports on SAN performance and provides input for SAN improvement.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of storage
- infrastructure and services and capacity planning
- Performs Level 1, 2 and 3 Support of all SAN and SAN switches in DC.
- Experience working with storage protocols and storage virtualization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Engineer Experience as a SAN Engineer.
Interested candidates can send in thier resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Aruna Richard l R1328606
EA No : 11C5502