Strategic Account Executive, Singapore
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details Strategic Account Executive, Commercial
We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for our Commercial division. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for new business success. Responsibilities include generating new business in new accounts and also expanding the footprint inside existing customers, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic CRM initiatives for our customers.
This is a role for someone who can see the value of Cloud Computing and who can be a combination salesperson and evangelist to get the Salesforce penetration into the sector growing even more. On top of your own business development, we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities from internal sales support to highly skilled pre-sales so it is not just you against the world. Responsibilities
- Developing and managing a set of strategic accounts within our Singapore Commercial segment.
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Demonstrating our product via the Web.
- 12 - 15 years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred) or technology sales.
- Extensive experience in solution selling to customers in Singapore.
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Successful track-record managing complex deals from lead to close.
- Experience in Consumer packaged goods ( CPG ) / Manufacturing industry is preferable.
- Ability to craft a vision for the customer and create the needs and urgency
- Advice to C suites on how to carry out a business transformation
- Ability to solve the customer challenges' and be the trusted advisor
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
- Strong customer references.
- Strong computer skills, including CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.