Strategic Sales Account Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 27 May 18 2018-05-27
Strategic Sales Account Manager
FIS Strategic Accounts Management (SAM) Managers are responsible for representing FIS and FIS software and services to clients, prospective clients, independent consultants, and cooperative vendors with the purpose of transacting sales and related contracts in their named accounts.
The SAM Manager is responsible for FIS's business conduct within his/her assigned accounts. The SAM is expected to have an in-depth understanding of the account strategy, develop C-level relationships and a true partnership relationship with the client, coordinate a high touch relationship between FIS executives and the account, and demonstrate issue resolution leadership.
SAM Managers are expected to know competitive products used by clients and FIS positioning against such competitive offerings, leveraging on his/her in-depth knowledge of the account and senior executives' relationships to advance the sales cycle, negotiate and bring the sales campaign to a successful conclusion.
Within the named accounts, SAM Managers are responsible for leading Integrated Solution sales, uncovering and developing new sales opportunities within the account.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Build high level strategic relationships/partnerships with C- level on an enterprise wide basis
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the clients' organization structure, approval processes and businesses in all areas of the organization in order to sell solutions across the organization.
- Focus on customer satisfaction. Be the clients' spokesperson within FIS with the objective to create a win-win situation
- Manage existing large accounts to consistently build a pipeline so as to expand FIS penetration, and provide solution based sales and service offerings to customers
- Develop an integrated FIS account plan in conjunction with the client, share with virtual team, quarterly reviews of the plan with the client.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of contracts with client, looping in the relevant stakeholders in FIS to expedite closure.
- Conduct regular Global strategic reviews with the client
- Facilitate executive level meetings/relationships including Sponsors
- Strategic Account Manager needs to develop and expand their working level knowledge that includes competitor activity, client changes and need shifts as well as the development of new or changing FIS service and product offerings
- Develop sales organizational strategies by contributing account information, analysis and recommend strategic thinking and direction.
- Develop and deliver the FIS value proposition
- Ensuring cross divisional cooperation within FIS
- Management and coordination of virtual sales teams and ensure information sharing
- Ensure that the relative recourses are in place for each project
It will be clear from this overall functional description that success in the SAM role requires a high level of business and management maturity. It is envisaged that suitable candidates will currently be operating at a senior level and with significant revenue and budgetary responsibilities.
In addition, the role will require:
- Ability to diffuse sensitive situations - Diplomatic/customer service focus
- Ability to build partnerships quickly and effectively
- Ability to sell complex software solutions
- Ability to lead the different teams within FIS to work in collaboration to ensure revenue growth and customer satisfaction in designated accounts.
- Able to operate relatively independently
- Ability to travel, if required
- Significant level of experience within the financial services sector
- Significant level of experience in software selling
- Executive level strategy, communication, presentations and negotiation skills.