Subscriptions Data Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
You will be ll be part of Partners Group’s private market investment data services team in Singapore. The team is responsible for the set-up, compilation, tracking and analysis of all investment related information across various asset classes.
The person we are looking for will be part of Partners Group’s private market investment data services team in Singapore. The team is responsible for the set-up, compilation, tracking and analysis of all investment related information across various asset classes including private equity, real estate and infrastructure.
The job comprises various responsibilities, with the main focus on setting up and maintaining new investment structures within Partners Group’s internal systems. Additionally you will be involved in portfolio company, fund and client product tracking and monitoring activities as well as reconciliation/testing of information accuracy and consistence.
At the interface between investments and Partners Group client reporting, this demanding and challenging job gives detailed insight into the very heart of the interesting private market asset classes and offers you an international working environment in a young and dynamic team. In this position, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Update of new investments and maintenance of existing investments on internal systems, which are the primary basis for valuation, accounting and reporting
- Execute ad-hoc adjustments and complex restructurings of investment/products within Partners Group database
- Input on the operational set up of new investment based on the investment structure within our systems (eFront)
- Manage processes to ensure data accuracy and completeness with various checks and balances
- Liaise with internal departments to fulfil requirements and completeness of information for investment set up in the system (eFront)
- Ensure effective understanding of overall process and strict adherence to procedures with application of business cases to apply correct booking method for investments set up in the system
- Manage internal workflow to meet timelines
- Manage multiple and diverse projects/ duties as assigned
What we expect:
- University degree, with emphasis on Accounting, Finance or Business administration
- Ability to demonstrate a good general understanding of the finance industry
- Ability to read and understand investment documents
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of investment processes and controls across all product structures would be advantageous but not essential
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in the operations team of Private Equity or other Financial Services company would be advantageous
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat, and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.