Support Analyst -Risk Management, Business Technology Services
Posting Date: 02-Nov-2019
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: Unicom Data Bank Pte Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
• Takes ownership to all production issues and outages within Risk Management
o Own, track and monitor the issues' progression until their closure
o Provide timely issue escalation/update to management and prepare post mortem analysis
• To provide a responsive, efficient, effective and proactive business application support for the businesses you support
o be proactive, and client focus; cultivate raving fans attitude
o ensures clients' requirements are met and user satisfaction through timely and quality delivery
• To establish and continue to build a collaborative working relationship with business users, development teams and IT partners
o Build long-lasting relationships through trust and professionalism.
o Strive to be the go-to support personnel
• To continuously maintain and adopt workflow and culture
o timely response to user request and incident logging
o proper incident management (such as issue/impact mails, escalation, thematic root cause analysis)
o follow any other service management requirement standards based on management direction
o ensure the quality of incident, problem and change records is of a high standard
• To facilitate, support, and furnish data for audit requirement within deadline provided by auditors.
• To ensure proactive reviews of the production batches, and identify areas to improve the batch performance in order to meet business SLA.
• To be the support champion for DR/BCP in your respective area and ensure the smooth and seamless completion of the activity within MAS guidelines. Job Requirements
- 4-5 years of 2 nd level application support, banking industry experience is preferred
- Support experience on SQL, Oracle, Linux/Unix and Microsoft Technologies.
- Willing to be on-call 24 x 7 and travel back to office if required for major issues
- Be able to work in fast pace and high pressure working environment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Be a part of UOB Family
- Support experience on Risk Management applications
- Exposure in UNIX, preferably Linux (Redhat), having skillset in debugging process-related issues, writing shell scripts for automation and analysis of log files.
- Basic knowledge of writing queries in Oracle/Sybase database environment and experience in SQL optimization.
- Good knowledge of risk concepts (Credit/Market/Enterprise/Operational risks) in banking industry.
- ITIL knowledge
Apply now and make a difference.