Support Analyst, End User Service (1 year contract)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
Support Analyst, End User Service (1 year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Support Analyst in the End User Service team! !
The Onsite support for End User Services role is to support IT projects coordinating and implementing IT services related to the Desktop. In addition, this role may be required to backup operational support, providing a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal workstation performance. The incumbent will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Responsible for providing operation support for Bank's voice/video infrastructure.
- Manage and handle voice/video incidents and problems, and ensure all incidents are resolved within stipulated SLA.
- Manage and maintain enterprise voice & video infrastructure including capacity, monitoring and patch management.
- Plan, implement and provide ongoing support for Avaya Voice infrastructure, Avaya/Verint Call recordings, Cisco Meeting Server and Skype for Business voice and video collaboration.
- Maintain and manage entire asset life cycle from Asset Mgmt, ID Mgmt, Monitoring to Configuration Mgmt.
- Develop and maintain all voice & video system documentation.
- Maintain internal control discipline at a Satisfactory level - as measured by internal and external audit and local regulatory ratings.
- Plan and work on projects, as a team member.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 365 and any other authorised desktop applications.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting and general preventive maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment.
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards.
- Perform work in compliance with specified warranty requirements.
- Return defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, document customer repairs, maintain and restock assigned parts inventory to ensure proper spare parts levels.
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the network.
- When the restoration is beyond the scope of the computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment, the Desktop Support Engineer will escalate the issue/problem to proper support team member.
- Handle incoming calls, problems and support requests.
- Timely response to support requests and incidents.
- Supports the resolution of incidents.
- Maintenance of inventory and process documentation.
- Act as Windows platform subject matter expert for Incidents and Problems.
- Gathering of technical requirements, development of low level designs, implementation of voice & video transformation project.
- Planning of project resources and lead the project team.
- Manage voice & video transformation projects timeline.
- Responsible for project implementation for Bank's voice/video infrastructure with quality and satisfaction.
- Review and manage all changes to ensure operations stability.
- Manage all voice and video project risks and issues.
- Monitoring voice and video project progress and provide reporting documents.
- Ensure project documentation are produced with quality for daily operations support
- Min. 8 years' experience supporting Windows Desktops in a medium to large banking organization.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Ability to demonstrate a good track record of work performance.
- Working experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
- Microsoft certification is an advantage.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PCs and desktop hardware.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories.
- Microsoft Desktop Support Technician an advantage.
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting.
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2000/2003/2008 experience.
- Basic networking experience, TCPIP.
- Microsoft Office 2007, Office 2010 support.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM / ITIL v3.
- A strong team player who takes ownership of issues and problems for close follow up in the respective areas.
- Proficient communication skills (spoken and written) in a customer facing role with users at different levels.
- Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Able to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately, schedule calls.