- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Oct 17
Surveillance and Inspection Officer - Group Consumer Financial Services Risk & Prevention
Surveillance and Inspection Officer - Group Consumer Financial Services Risk & PreventionRoles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct on-site inspection and off-site surveillance analysis and review to enhance Branch network ability to monitor staff's conduct and supervise sales and backend staff.
- Develop metrics and analyse customer and staff data across the business units for GCFS SG Branch Network and backend operational units for purpose of monitoring Conduct Risk. Focus will be on Sales Staff's conduct.
- Keep abreast of all developments in the sales and operational risk, as well as regulatory environment and collaborate with the business units to adopt best practices for supervisory monitoring as well as standardize parameters for data analysis purpose.
- Support other ad-hoc duties and projects.
- Degree/Diploma with minimum 3 years of broad based experience in Surveillance review and/or Audit
- Knowledge of regulations governing the consumer banking business, and consumer banking products.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements and branch operations knowledge
- Good leadership & interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively in a team and able to analyze issues independently
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience in development of macros in Excel an added advantage
- Good data analytical/data mining skills in extracting and producing meaningful statistical information for effective surveillance purposes