TOM Singapore is supporting our in client in identifying an experienced Finance / Accounting manager to join their team. This role is unique in nature as the desired candidate will have strong experience with sustainability guidelines, "green" finance as well as impact valuation.
- Perform Social impact valuation using relevant methodologies
- Analyzes non-financial sustainability performance metrics of Business Units
- Perform Environmental impact valuation using relevant methodologies and guidance
- Assist in delivering strategic value to various Business Units and to the Finance function
- Ensure activities are focused on alignment and integration of Sustainability & Finance
- 7-10 years of total working experience, at least 5 years' experience in sustainability and green finance
- Strong understanding and knowledge financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- CA / a degree in accountancy / accounting
- Well versed in relevant sustainability guidelines and frameworks (e.g. GRI, SASB, Natural Capital Protocol & Planetary Boundaries)
- Passion for sustainability!
Should you meet the role requirements and wish to explore this opportunity - kindly forward your CV in application for the role.
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this opportunity.