System Analyst – Oracle ERP
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions
- Provide/review solutions on end-to-end approach to system integration across multiple platforms/applications
- Work closely with product vendors to analyze change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment
- Perform code development and testing, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
- Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management
- Plan and commission production system implementation
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
- Degree in computer science or related discipline
- 5 years IT experience on implementing Oracle e-business suite modules (GL, HR, AP, FA, IE, Procurement)
- Have strong system design and trouble-shooting skill
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills