- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Mar 18
System Analyst - Pega
System Analyst - PegaWe are looking for suitable candidate to fill up a System Analyst (SA) vacancy in System Delivery - Channels and Development Team . The candidate must have positive working attitude. He / She should be resourceful, resilience, adaptable to challenging situations and possesses strong desire to learn and excel.
Successful candidate will participate actively in projects, solutions and other initiatives involving system impact analysis, technical design, development, testing and system deployment in Pega Applications.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions.
- Work closely with product vendor(s) to analyze change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment.
- Accountable for the quality service delivery of the individual tasks assigned or team's delivery for working group assignment.
- Active participation in various projects and tasks activities assigned between teams in providing a complete end-to-end solution to business users.
- Actively participate and contribute in technical feasibility study, user requirement evaluation and solution proposal.
- Ability to perform system impact assessment for given change request, perform/review system design, prepare functional and technical specification, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment
- Ability to provide support for applications under testing, conduct validation, investigation and resolve any technical issues reported
- Perform coding and unit testing
- Assist in the implementation of projects and enhancements
- Technically competent to provide technical advice/resolution to team member and to involve in software changes
- Perform SIT and provide UAT support, set up and maintain test environments, trouble shoot and resolve technical issues reported in projects
- Plan and execute production system implementation
- Develop applications and review technical documents, system implementation planning, checklist according to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) requirements
- Preferably 4 years' technical experience in system / software support and troubleshooting in Pega. Preferably with exposure to SDLC.
- Extensively involved in design and development of solutions on PRPC
- PRPC Certified System Architect and PRPC Certified Senior System Architect
- Possess technical knowledge in Pega system support with the following skillset:
- Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) V6.x, V7.x
- Windows or Linux Server
- MS SQL / Oracle DB
- Other Technical knowledge good to have:
- File transfer using Connect:Direct or SFTP
- Possess positive working attitude, with resilience and good adaptability to take on different challenging assignments.
- Able to multi-task
- Willing to learn new skills or cross competency
- Effective, with good self-initiative to learn and excel individually and as a team.
- Experience in developing / supporting customer relationship management system and knowledge of the relevant operations are good advantages
- Good soft skills in communication, writing, leadership, etc., are preferred
- Essential to have a can do attitude to work under pressure and multi-tasking environment
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
- Able to work independently and lead a team
- Flexible in working hours in order to provide late night support during project implementation