System Analyst (Corporate Credit Processing) - IT Application Services
- Undertake IT responsibilities in supporting Corporate Loan Origination and Collateral Management systems
- Work with users and vendor on issues, follow up and resolution for production systems.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify and resolve root cause of a problem.
- Perform due diligence when taking over from project teams into BAU mode.
- Manage the BAU Software Release cycles.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity exercises
- Provide on-call support and afterhours/weekend support as needed, covering application support and application change deployment.
- Perform system review and propose improvement and prevention measures on current systems.
- Have a quality mind-set with prevention attitude to attain zero defects
- 10 years of IT experience with at least 3 years' experience in delivering or supporting Corporate Loan Origination Systems
- Prior experience working with Integro's products is a plus. e.g. Loan Origination Systems or Collateral Management systems
- Strong knowledge of J2EE and use of Oracle SQL.
- Must be technically competent to provide technical advice and proven experience in managing software releases / software development projects executed in both Agile and SDLC methodologies
- Experience in performing root cause analysis of production problems and provide quick service recovery if required..
- Essential to have a can do attitude to work under multi-tasking environment.
- Working knowledge of cloud-based technologies, or Data analytics is preferred.
- Good Communication Skills.