- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
System Analyst (SWIFT/Payments)
System Analyst (SWIFT/Payments)• Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions.
• Work closely with product vendors to analyze impacts due to change requests and review system designs.
• Ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and successful system deployment.
• Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
• Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
• Plan and commission production system implementations.
• Develop and review technical documents and other related documents for the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science related degree.
• Preferably 2 year experience in system / software development and deployment. Preferably with exposure to SDLC.
• Possess technical knowledge in UNIX (preferably AIX), UNIX shell scripting, Oracle database and IBM MQSeries.
• Possess positive (can-do) working attitude, willing to hands on, with resilience and good adaptability to take on different challenging assignments.
• Effective and has good self-initiative to learn and excel individually and as a team.
• Able to multi-task.
• Experience in developing / supporting Payment / SWIFT Systems (e.g. Global PayPlus, etc.) and knowledge of payment processing and SWIFT messaging are good advantages.
• Technical knowledge in WebLogic, Java, XML and Dimension is a plus.
• Good soft skills in communication, writing, presentation, etc., are valued.