- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Systems Delivery - Technical Lead
Systems Delivery - Technical LeadResponsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and other Implementation Team members to ensure the successful delivery of implementation of software applications.
- Advise and assist Project Managers during implementation by advising on timeline and effort for technical work.
- Provide realistic estimates for Level of Effort and Statements of Work.
- Work with delivery team to ensure technical design meets use cases and functional requirements.
- Champion efforts behind standardization of processes and strategies that would enable high quality and effective delivery.
- Own the development & deployment lifecycle and responsibility for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Responsible for streamlining development and providing leadership to the entire delivery team.
- Ensure a seamless handover to support.
- Direct, monitor and assign work to those on the team. Provide technical work guidance or mentoring. Estimate, Plan, Organize and assign tasks to various team members.
- Develop or contribute to business cases, roadmaps and proposals which may include presentations to senior management.
- Responsible for recruitment, coaching and retention of staff.
- Share best practices with the team.
- Preferably with Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology related degree.
- Experienced with client facing support.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage deliverables of vendors
- Proven ability to lead and deliver results within project driven timelines.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team in a cross cultural environment
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic about customer and team success
- Ability to work under pressure