- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
TCC Unix Technical Analyst
TCC Unix Technical AnalystThe Technical Analyst will be working in the Technology Command Centre (TCC) and assist for all preventive and recovery technical issues. The Technical Analyst is required to work closely with Commander and take ownership of issues till resolution.
- Provide technical assistance to Technology Command Centre and operation teams.
- Perform preventive measure and monitoring to ensure system is in healthy and stable state.
- Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management.
- Troubleshoot and drive system recovery. Escalate problems with actual or potential impact to problem management. Must be proactive and possess a sense of urgency during service recovery.
- Ensure the supportability of the Unix and Linux OS and system software.
- Track and drive patch management & software upgrades to ensure continuous supportability.
- Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery.
- Provide operational excellence and skills on Unix and Linux OS and system software support.
- To support 18x7 shift work (6:30am to 11pm).
- At least 5 years system support experience on Unix and Linux platform.
- Hands -on experience on Solaris, AIX & Red Hat Linux
- Good knowledge in Oracle Cluster, Veritas Cluster, AIX HACMP.
- VMware experience is preferred.
- Possess good technical knowledge in implementing, troubleshoot, performance tuning of Unix and Linux hardware, operating system and system services.
- Experience in SAN Storage knowledge is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Banking experience is an added advantage